Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) – Expert
Demonstrate that you have the skills needed to get the most out of Office by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert certification. Holding a MOS certification can earn an entry-level business employee as much as £16,000 more in annual salary than uncertified peers.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) is the credential required by academia and business, recognized globally as the premier credential chosen by individuals seeking to validate their knowledge, skills and abilities relating to the Microsoft Office applications.
A Microsoft Certification is an industry standard that is recognised globally and can help unlock doors to prospective job opportunities. The Experts consent that opportunities in IT are merely growing and more opportunities exchange into higher pay. Certifications place you in a position to take benefit of them.
Microsoft Office is an office suite of applications, servers, and services developed by Microsoft. Initially a marketing term for a bundled set of applications, the first version of Office contained Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Each program serves a different purpose and is compatible with other programs included in the package. The suite of programs is compatible with both the Windows and Macintosh operating system. Microsoft Office is the most common form of software used in the world.
There is no Prerequisite required to study this course.
Microsoft Office, also known as MS Office or MOS Office, is a popular software suite featuring many desktop publishing programs. It comes with everything that may come into use in a classic office setting, hence the name. Computer users have the option of several different Microsoft Office suites intended for students, home users, small businesses and corporations. What you choose depends on your own circumstances?
- Using Microsoft office can allow your business to keep everything filed in a neat and orderly fashion to speed things up
- During your training, we will familiarize you with how to operate each program of the Microsoft Office Suite you enrol in so that you will be comfortable using them on a daily basis
- Microsoft Office can be used to type letters and envelopes, create spreadsheets, make labels, and produce presentations for your home or office
What you will be studying?
- Working with Microsoft Word 2013 Expert
- Working with Microsoft Excel 2013 Expert
Modes of Learning:
|Blended Distance Learning|
- This course will be delivered on a part time basis four hours a day.
- This course will run for 3 months, 12 – 14 weeks in total.
Student Support during & after the course:
- We will be providing course materials.
- Lab based experience.
- In house course completion certificate will be awarded on completion.
- Work experience letter will be given on completion.
- One to one interaction with the instructor.
- Special accommodation to disabled candidates.
- Special assistance provide to those who has learning disabilities.
- CV building help.
- Job hunting help is aligned with our courses.
This course is FREE (SAAS part-time funding) to anyone who is on benefits or earning £25,000 or less, given that they have not used SAAS/ILA funding towards any other course/training in the last 12 months.
Those in receipt of following benefits are automatically eligible:
- Jobseekers allowance
- Income support
- Incapacity Benefit/Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (minimum rate)
- Pension Credit
Apply for course funding
Our Courses are fully funded by SAAS: Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Please visit the SAAS website www.saas.gov.uk to see your eligibility.
For Students who don’t qualify for the above fundings:
How much this course will cost?
If for any reason you do not qualify for SAAS funding our fees are as follows for students living in UK or the European Union:
MOS – Expert
|Course Fee (can be paid in instalments)||£400 per unit
10% discount if you enrol for both units
Fees are payable in advance at the start of course unless otherwise agreed.
We also provide flexible fee instalments to help students in paying their fee.
There are a number of other funding opportunities available to UK and EU students to help them to pay for their studies. Contact the college for more details.
No Reviews found for this course.