Windows Server 2012
This course equips students to work with Windows Server 2012 in a real-world business context
MSCA Windows Server 2012
IT Professional Training offers the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) qualification in Windows Server 2012.
This course equips students to work with Windows Server 2012 in a real-world business context. The course outline is given below:
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Install and configure servers
- Configure server roles and features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Deploy and configure core network services
- Install and administer Active Directory
- Create and manage Group Policy
Want to do this course in an accelerated Boot Camp? – read more
Administering Windows Server 2012
- Deploy, manage and maintain servers
- Configure File and Print Services
- Configure network services and access
- Configure a Network Policy Server (NPS) infrastructure
- Configure and manage Active Directory
- Configure and manage Group Policy
Configuring Advance Windows Server 2012 Services
- Configure and manage high availability
- Configure file and storage solutions
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Configure Network Services
- Configure the Active Directory infrastructure
- Configure Identity and Access Solutions
This course is CPD accredited and could be used to count toward your CPD hours.
This course is FREE (SAAS part-time funding) to anyone who is on benefits or earning £25,000 or less, given that they have not used SAAS/ILA funding towards any other course/training in the last 12 months.
Those in receipt of following benefits are automatically eligible:
- Jobseekers allowance
- Income support
- Incapacity Benefit/Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (minimum rate)
- Pension Credit
Apply for course funding
Our Courses are fully funded by SAAS: Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Please visit the SAAS website www.saas.gov.uk to see your eligibility.
For Students who don’t qualify for the above fundings:
How much this course will cost?
If for any reason you do not qualify for SAAS funding our fees are as follows for students living in UK or the European Union:
|Server 2012 (can be paid in instalments)||£400+VAT|
|5 days Boot Camp including book and exam fee||£1500+VAT|
|Full MCSA Package (can be paid in instalments)||Please Enquire|
Fees are payable in advance at the start of course unless otherwise agreed.
We also provide flexible fee instalments to help students in paying their fee.
There are a number of other funding opportunities available to UK and EU students to help them to pay for their studies. Contact the college for more details.
No Reviews found for this course.