ADOBE Dreamweaver CC
Our Adobe Dreamweaver training course is perfect to confer you the skills required to design and build your own thrilling web sites.
If you’d like to experiment in designing and creating your own web pages, Adobe Dreamweaver is one of the industry standard applications that can help your creative ideas come alive. You will have gone right from conceptualising how your site should be planned through to uploading it into your web breathing space. Work through the processes that building a web design layout entails, and become a confident user of HTML and CSS styling to ensure your web page is fully purposeful and elegant.
From using CSS Designer and style sheets to integrating audio, media and interactivity with the page layout, you will learn everything that you will need to know to optimise your web pages for a media-rich and refined result.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for web communication.
- Add a popular software course to your CV and use your new practical skills to impress in the workplace.
- Improve your job prospects and take the first step towards becoming a professional Dreamweaver user.
- Save money and build your own website – for business or personal use.
- Earn money and offer your web-building skills to other business clients.
- IT training courseware support and keyword search facilities incorporated into the courseware.
- Test yourself with a range of multiple choice and fill in the blank self-assessments to help you to see your progress and retain the information.
If you love the idea of designing your own web page layouts, and creating functional and refined sites with the help of CSS styles, sign up to this fantastic Dreamweaver course that covers all of the essentials, in one place!
Adobe Dreamweaver CC exam
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Junior Digital Designer
- Technician II
- Intern Web Developer
Modes of Learning:
|Blended Distance Learning|
- This course will be delivered on a part time basis four hours a day.
- This course will run for 3 months, 12 – 14 weeks in total.
Student Support during & after the course:
- We will be providing course materials.
- Lab based experience.
- In house course completion certificate will be awarded on completion.
- Work experience letter will be given on completion.
- One to one interaction with the instructor.
- Special accommodation to disabled candidates.
- Special assistance provide to those who has learning disabilities.
- CV building help.
- Job hunting help is aligned with our courses.
- Introducing Dreamweaver CC
- Introduction to Dreamweaver
- Welcome Screen Options
- Setting Preferences
- Text Import Options
- Setting Primary Editors
- Primary Editors in Action
- Different Site Types
- Adobe Extension Manager
- Installing Extensions
- Adobe Exchange
- Where Things Are
- UI First Look
- Defining a Site
- Managing a Site & Site Setup
- Creating Pages
- Creating & Using Templates
- Adapting Panels
- Arranging Workspaces
- Properties Inspector
- Code, Split, Live & Inspect
- First Page Layout
- Sketching the Site
- Creating an Index Page
- Document Window Options
- Site Root Options
- Inserting & Adapting Text
- Styling Text & Adding Images
- Floating Images
- Other Images
- Adapting the Navigation
- Internal Menu Navigation
- Further Pages
- Further Pages & Links
- Linking to Internal Pages
- Saving & Naming
- Rollover Images
- Adapting the Colour Scheme
- Creating Lists
- Special Characters
- Setting Headings for SEO
- Head, Meta & Keywords
- Quick Contact
- Styling Pages
- CSS Explained
- Creating a Style Sheet
- CSS Designer Overview
- Working With Media
- Including Audio
- Using Tables with the Audio Player
- Integrating Adobe Flash Video
- Incorporating HTML5 Video
- Fluid Layouts & Third Party Extensions
- Fluid Grids
- Third Party Extensions
- Flexi Layouts 2 PRO Extension
- Project Seven Extensions
- Closing Credits
On completing of this Adobe Dreamweaver CC training course, you will be confidently using Dreamweaver and as a graphics editor to create and implement visually exciting websites
This course is FREE (SAAS part-time funding) to anyone who is on benefits or earning £25,000 or less, given that they have not used SAAS/ILA funding towards any other course/training in the last 12 months.
Those in receipt of following benefits are automatically eligible:
- Jobseekers allowance
- Income support
- Incapacity Benefit/Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (minimum rate)
- Pension Credit
Apply for course funding
Our Courses are fully funded by SAAS: Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Please visit the SAAS website www.saas.gov.uk to see your eligibility.
For Students who don’t qualify for the above fundings:
How much this course will cost?
If for any reason you do not qualify for SAAS funding our fees are as follows for students living in UK or the European Union:
ADOBE Dreamweaver CC
|Full Course (can be paid in instalments)||£400|
Fees are payable in advance at the start of course unless otherwise agreed.
We also provide flexible fee instalments to help students in paying their fee.
There are a number of other funding opportunities available to UK and EU students to help them to pay for their studies. Contact the college for more details.
No Reviews found for this course.