CCNP Routing and Switching
ITPT is currently offering a fully funded Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching course. It is a great opportunity to be Cisco certified for those of you who would like to establish a career in Cisco Networking.
Cisco Certifications are globally recognised & respected. These skills bring valuable and measurable rewards to network professionals as well as to the organisations that employ them.
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer.
CCNA or ICND1 or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
CCNP certificate is appropriate for the following job roles depending on experience:
- Network designer
- Network engineer
- Instructor lead learning
- Blended learning
- Blended distance learning
Support Available for blended distance learning
However way you chose to learn with ITPT, there is always be a tutor to support you during your course whether you come to classes or study from home. The tutor support comes in the form of:
- Direct telephone contact with allocated mentor (during working hours)
- Email support
- Skype support
- Please do remember the above course is instructor led training programme followed by hands on live labs, so the attendance is required.
- It will be delivered 1 day a week, 7 hours a week, one full classroom.
- It will run for four months plus mock exam period.
This qualification is comprised of the following examined courses:
The ROUTE course is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to plan, configure and verify the implementation of secure enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions using a range of routing protocols.
- Planning Routing Services
- Implementing an EIGRP based Solution
- Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF based Solution
- Implement an IPv4 based redistribution solution
- Implement Path Control
- Connecting an Enterprise Network to ISP Networks
- Implementing IPv6
This course is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to plan, configure and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco’s Campus Enterprise Architecture. The course also covers secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice and video traffic into campus networks.
- Analyzing Campus Network Designs
- Implementing VLANs in Campus Networks
- Implementing Spanning Tree
- Implementing Inter-VLAN Routing
- Implementing First Hop Redundancy in a Campus Environment
- Implementing a Highly Available Network
- Minimizing Service Loss and Data Theft in a Campus Network
- Integrating Wireless LANs into a Campus Network
- Accommodating Voice and Video in Campus Networks
This course is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to (1) plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks and (2) use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting. Extensive labs provide for hands-on learning and reinforce troubleshooting skills.
- Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
- Selecting Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
- Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching-Based Problems
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks
This course is FREE (SAAS part-time funding) to anyone who is on benefits or earning £25,000 or less, given that they have not used SAAS/ILA funding towards any other course/training in the last 12 months.
Those in receipt of following benefits are automatically eligible:
- Jobseekers allowance
- Income support
- Incapacity Benefit/Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (minimum rate)
- Pension Credit
Apply for course funding
Our Courses are fully funded by SAAS: Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Please visit the SAAS website www.saas.gov.uk to see your eligibility.
For Students who don’t qualify for the above fundings:
How much this course will cost?
If for any reason you do not qualify for SAAS funding our fees are as follows for students living in UK or the European Union:
|Vender Neutral (can be paid in instalments)||£900+ VAT|
|SQA Accredited (PDA) (can be paid in instalments)||£900|
Fees are payable in advance at the start of course unless otherwise agreed.
We also provide flexible fee instalments to help students in paying their fee.
There are a number of other funding opportunities available to UK and EU students to help them to pay for their studies. Contact the college for more details.
No Reviews found for this course.