CCSA – Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator
Check Point is a leader in firewall industry. CCSA certification is one of the most highly recognised certification for network security professionals.CCSA certification in latest R75 validates a Security Administrator’s ability to maintain day-to-day operation of Check Point security solutions and ensure secure access to information across the network. Proficiencies include creating and installing security policies, using logging and reporting features, and managing anti-spoofing, Network Address Translation (NAT), and OPSEC applications.
The Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator course covers the following topics:
- Firewall Concepts
- Methods of Attack
- Product Installation & SPLAT configuration
- NAT deployment and verification
- Security Policy & Rule Base Design
- VoIP protocols and security
- SmartDashboard tool to manage firewall security, VPNs, NAT, web security, desktop security, anti-virus security, SmartDefense threat defense protections, QoS and VPN client security and other SmartConsole tools: Smartview tracker, Smartview Analyzer, Smart reporter, Smartevent, Smartlog, Smart Licencing and SmartUpdate.
- User Management and Authentication
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Disaster Recovery-System backup