CIW Site Development Associate
The CIW Site Development Associate course teaches you essential Web page development skills. You will learn to develop Web sites using Hypertext Markup Language version 5 (HTML5) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
In CIW’s Site Development Associate course you will learn to write code manually, as well as use graphical user interface (GUI) authoring tools. You will also work with images, create hyperlinks, and add tables, forms, video and audio to your Web pages. If you want the knowledge and skills to design or improve Web sites, this course is for you.
– Video explaining CIW Site Development Associate course from CIW
Once certified, you have proven that you have foundational knowledge to develop basic Web sites. This certification is ideal for students and professionals who want a career in Web site design or marketing.
The CIW Site Development Associate course prepares candidates to take the CIW Site Development Associate exam, which, if passed, earns the individual the CIW Site Development Associate certification.
- Web designers
- Internet consultants
- IT professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Web and graphic artists
- Business professionals
No prior experience using the Internet, developing Web pages or configuring networks is necessary. However, students should be familiar with an operating system such as Microsoft Windows 7 before taking this course. The CIW Web Foundations courseware does not provide entry-level computer literacy. Rather, it builds upon computer literacy training and certifications such as Microsoft Office Specialist
- Creating Web Pages
- Introduction to Using HTML
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- HTML Tables
- Web Forms
- Introduction to Web Video, Audio and Image Techniques
- Server-Side and Client-Side Languages
- Introduction to GUI HTML Editors
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Junior Digital Designer
- Technician II
- Intern Web Developer
Modes of Learning:
|Blended Distance Learning|
- This course will be delivered on a part time basis four hours a day.
- This course will run for 3 months, 12 – 14 weeks in total.
Student Support during & after the course:
- We will be providing course materials.
- Lab based experience.
- In house course completion certificate will be awarded on completion.
- Work experience letter will be given on completion.
- One to one interaction with the instructor.
- Special accommodation to disabled candidates.
- Special assistance provide to those who has learning disabilities.
- CV building help.
- Job hunting help is aligned with our courses.
This course is FREE (SAAS part-time funding) to anyone who is on benefits or earning £25,000 or less, given that they have not used SAAS/ILA funding towards any other course/training in the last 12 months.
Those in receipt of following benefits are automatically eligible:
- Jobseekers allowance
- Income support
- Incapacity Benefit/Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (minimum rate)
- Pension Credit
Apply for course funding
Our Courses are fully funded by SAAS: Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Please visit the SAAS website www.saas.gov.uk to see your eligibility.
For Students who don’t qualify for the above fundings:
How much this course will cost?
If for any reason you do not qualify for SAAS funding our fees are as follows for students living in UK or the European Union:
CIW Site Development Associate
|Full Course (can be paid in instalments)||£400|
Fees are payable in advance at the start of course unless otherwise agreed.
We also provide flexible fee instalments to help students in paying their fee.
There are a number of other funding opportunities available to UK and EU students to help them to pay for their studies. Contact the college for more details.
No Reviews found for this course.