This course begins with project management basics and follows with a complete examination of project creation, management, troubleshooting and closure. Finally, we’ll discuss sharing project progress and the options available.
This course is intended for Project Managers and IT Professionals that manage projects for the organisation. Or for someone who wants to get the skills of Project Management and get certified.
You will also learn to:
- Understand the terminologies of Project management
- Understand project management basics.
- Understand and utilise the Microsoft Project 2013 Interface.
- Create and configure resource calendars.
- Configure task scheduling.
- Utilise and navigate different views.
- Create tasks.
- Modify tasks.
- Delete tasks.
- Create resources.
- Assign tasks to resources.
- Monitor resources and their tasks.
- Delete resources.
- Track project progress.
- Create and configure reports.
- Accurately troubleshoot a project.
- Close a project.
- Share the project using OneDrive.
- Share the project using Project Server 2013 or Project Online.
- Share and sync the project using SharePoint 2013.
- Project Manager
- Assistant Project Manager
Modes of Learning:
|Blended Distance Learning|
- This course will be delivered on a part time basis 2 hours a day.
- This course will run for 3 months, 12 – 14 weeks in total.
Student Support during & after the course:
- We will be providing course materials.
- Lab based experience.
- In house course completion certificate will be awarded on completion.
- Work experience letter will be given on completion.
- One to one interaction with the instructor.
- Special accommodation to disabled candidates.
- Special assistance provided to those who has learning disabilities.
- CV building help.
- Job hunting help is aligned with our courses.
This course is FREE (SAAS part-time funding) to anyone who is receiving state benefits or earning £25,000 or less, given that they have not used SAAS/ILA funding towards any other course/training in the last 12 months.
Those in receipt of following benefits are automatically eligible:
- Jobseekers allowance
- Income support
- Incapacity Benefit/Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (minimum rate)
- Pension Credit
Apply for course funding
Our Courses are fully funded by SAAS: Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Please visit the SAAS website www.saas.gov.uk to see your eligibility.
For Students who don’t qualify for the above fundings:
How much will this course cost?
If for any reason you do not qualify for SAAS funding our fees are as follows for students living in UK or the European Union:
MS Projects 2013/2016
|Full Course (can be paid in instalments)||£500|
Fees are payable in advance at the start of course unless otherwise agreed.
We also provide flexible fee instalments to help students in paying their fee.
There are a number of other funding opportunities available to UK and EU students to help them to pay for their studies. Contact the college for more details.