The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies.
This MTA training course helps students to prepare for MTA exam 98-367 and to build an understanding of security layers, operating system security, network security, and security software.
No prerequisite is required.
This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
- Understanding Security Layers
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting.
- Understanding Security Policies
- Understanding Network Security
- Protecting the Server and Client
In order to earn an MTA Certification, candidates only need to pass one exam. This exam is also the first step towards becoming a Microsoft Technology Specialist (MCTS).
Hands on Experience
All Microsoft labs contain/adhere to the following:
- Microsoft official training content
- Hands-on labs
- In-depth training
- Ask instructor questions in person
- Attend live class in person
The labs are presented in a virtual format as compressed Virtual Machines (VM). Usually, each Microsoft Unit would have around 12 VMs you would have to download, import, configure and run scripts using powershell. The VMs are run either in:
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- VMware Workstation
- Oracle Virtual Box
Exam Venue: Certiport & PerasonVue Authorised Testing @ ITPT
ITPT Accredited Online Testing Centre:
We are an approved Pearson Vue, Certiport and Nextec (PAN, Castle & PSI) Testing center, PearsonVue & Certiport was established in keeping mind that our students will be anxious to appear in their first IT vendor neutral exams such as Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, VM Ware, Adobe & many others.
Pearson VUE is the leader in computer-based-testing, from online practice tests to high-stakes, proctored exams that require the industry’s most secure testing environments,
Certiport is dedicated to helping people excel and succeed through certification. They are globally recognized credentials and aimed at enhancing individual productivity, marketability, and value.
- Systems Administrator
- Network Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- Server Support Specialist
- IT Support Server Administrator
- PC Technician
- IT Administrator
- IT Technician
What this Qualification prepares you for?
Students will be able to:
- Understand Server Installation
- Understand Server Roles
- Understand Active Directory
- Understand Storage
- Understand Server Performance Management
- Understand Server Performance Management
Modes of Learning:
|Blended Distance Learning|
- This course will be delivered on a part-time basis 3 – 7 hours a week.
- This course will run for 16 – 18 weeks in total.
Student Support during & after the course:
- We will be providing course materials.
- Lab based experience.
- In house course completion certificate will be awarded on completion.
- Work experience letter will be given on completion.
- One to one interaction with the instructor.
- Special accommodation to disabled candidates.
- Special assistance provided to those who has learning disabilities.
- CV building help.
- Job hunting help is aligned with our courses.
This course is FREE (SAAS part-time funding) to anyone who is receiving state benefits or earning £25,000 or less, given that they have not used SAAS/ILA funding towards any other course/training in the last 12 months.
Those in receipt of following benefits are automatically eligible:
- Jobseekers allowance
- Income support
- Incapacity Benefit/Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (minimum rate)
- Pension Credit
Apply for course funding
Our Courses are fully funded by SAAS: Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Please visit the SAAS website www.saas.gov.uk to see your eligibility.
For Students who don’t qualify for the above fundings:
How much will this course cost?
If for any reason you do not qualify for SAAS funding our fees are as follows for students living in UK or the European Union:
|Full Course (can be paid in instalments)||£350|
Fees are payable in advance at the start of course unless otherwise agreed.
We also provide flexible fee instalments to help students in paying their fee.
There are a number of other funding opportunities available to UK and EU students to help them to pay for their studies. Contact the college for more details.