This course is designed for system administrators or prospective system administrators who have one year of experience working with Windows Server or other server platforms and who want to develop their evaluation, selection, and implementation skills for cloud services, including Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions, and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions that target businesses of all sizes.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic client and server deployment, configuration, and use. This includes configuring network connectivity, configuring server and client communications, installing Windows or Linux servers, using administrative tools, configuring system properties, and configuring networking settings. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations course:
CompTIA® Network +® (Exam N10-006)
In addition, experience in the administration of specific operating system technologies may be helpful, including any or all of the following Logical Operations courses:
- CompTIA® Linux+™ Powered by LPI (Exams LX0-103 and LX0-104)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2: Installation and Configuration (Exam 70-410)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2: Administration (Exam 70-411)
In this course, you will manage the core set of cloud technologies needed to function as a Certified Cloud Master. You will:
- Identify the benefits of cloud computing.
- Select end-user cloud technologies.
- Support the business case for cloud computing.
- Apply cloud computing models.
- Integrate cloud services.
- Select and implement free SaaS solutions.
- Select and implement paid SaaS solutions.
- Select SaaS solutions for medium to enterprise businesses.
- Integrate SaaS solutions.
- Select PaaS solutions.
- Select IaaS solutions.
Click Here to download complete course content of Cloud Technologies
How much will this course cost?
Our fees are as follows for students living in UK or the European Union:
Fees are payable in advance at the start of course unless otherwise agreed.
Contact the college for more details.