Earning an MCSA: Windows 10 certification qualifies you for a position as a computer support specialist.
MCSA Windows 10
IT Professional Training offers the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) qualification in Windows 10.
This course equips students with the knowledge to configure and support a Windows 10 enterprise system. The course outline is given below:
Installing and Configuring Windows 10 Exam 70-698
- Installing upgrading and migrating to Windows 10
- Deploying Windows 10
- Configuring hardware and applications
- Configuring network connectivity
- Configuring active resources
- Configuring mobile computing
- Monitoring and maintaining systems that run Windows 10
- Configuring backup and recovery options
Configuring Windows Devices Exam 70-697
- Identifying cause and resolving desktop application issues
- Identifying cause of and resolving networking issues
- Managing and maintaining systems that run Windows 10 client
- Supporting mobile users
- Identifying cause of and resolving security issues
This course is FREE (SAAS part-time funding) to anyone who is on benefits or earning £25,000 or less, given that they have not used SAAS/ILA funding towards any other course/training in the last 12 months.
Those in receipt of following benefits are automatically eligible:
- Jobseekers allowance
- Income support
- Incapacity Benefit/Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (minimum rate)
- Pension Credit
Apply for course funding
Our Courses are fully funded by SAAS: Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Please visit the SAAS website www.saas.gov.uk to see your eligibility.
For Students who don’t qualify for the above fundings:
How much this course will cost?
If for any reason you do not qualify for SAAS funding our fees are as follows for students living in UK or the European Union:
|Windows 10 (can be paid in instalments)||£400+VAT|
|Full MCSA Package (can be paid in instalments)||Please Enquire|
Fees are payable in advance at the start of course unless otherwise agreed.
We also provide flexible fee instalments to help students in paying their fee.
There are a number of other funding opportunities available to UK and EU students to help them to pay for their studies. Contact the college for more details.