MCSA Windows 8.1
IT Professional Training offers the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) qualification in Windows 8.1
Windows 8.1 Certification qualifies you for a position as a computer support specialist
This course equips students to work with Windows 8.1 in a real-world business context. The course outline is given below:
Configuring Windows 8.1 Exam 70-640
- Install and upgrade to Windows 8.1
- Configure hardware and applications
- Configure network connectivity
- Configure access to resources
- Configure remote access and mobility
- Monitor and maintain Windows clients
- Configure system and data recovery options
Supporting Windows 8.1 Exam 70-688
- Support operating system and application installation
- Support resources access
- Support Windows clients and devices
This course is FREE (SAAS part-time funding) to anyone who is on benefits or earning £25,000 or less, given that they have not used SAAS/ILA funding towards any other course/training in the last 12 months.
Those in receipt of following benefits are automatically eligible:
- Jobseekers allowance
- Income support
- Incapacity Benefit/Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (minimum rate)
- Pension Credit
Apply for course funding
Our Courses are fully funded by SAAS: Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Please visit the SAAS website www.saas.gov.uk to see your eligibility.
For Students who don’t qualify for the above fundings:
How much this course will cost?
If for any reason you do not qualify for SAAS funding our fees are as follows for students living in UK or the European Union:
|Windows 8.1 (can be paid in instalments)||£400+VAT|
|Full MCSA Package (can be paid in instalments)||Please Enquire|
Fees are payable in advance at the start of course unless otherwise agreed.
We also provide flexible fee instalments to help students in paying their fee.
There are a number of other funding opportunities available to UK and EU students to help them to pay for their studies. Contact the college for more details.