MSCA Windows Server 2008
IT Professional Training offers the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) qualification in Windows Server 2008.
This course equips students to work with Windows Server 2008 in a real-world business context. The course outline is given below:
Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, ConfiguringExam 70-640
- Configuring Domain Name System (DNS) for Active Directory
- Configuring Active Directory infrastructure
- Configuring Active Directory roles and services
- Creating and maintaining Active Directory objects
- Maintaining the Active Directory environment
- Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services
Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, ConfiguringExam 70-642
- Configuring addressing and services
- Configuring names resolution
- Configuring network access
- Configuring file and print services
- Monitoring and managing network infrastructure
Windows Server 2008, Server AdministratorExam 70-646
- Planning for server deployment
- Planning for server management
- Monitoring and maintaining servers
- Planning application and data provisioning
- Planning for business continuity and high availability
This course is FREE (SAAS part-time funding) to anyone who is on benefits or earning £25,000 or less, given that they have not used SAAS/ILA funding towards any other course/training in the last 12 months.
Those in receipt of following benefits are automatically eligible:
- Jobseekers allowance
- Income support
- Incapacity Benefit/Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (minimum rate)
- Pension Credit
Apply for course funding
Our Courses are fully funded by SAAS: Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Please visit the SAAS website www.saas.gov.uk to see your eligibility.
For Students who don’t qualify for the above fundings:
How much this course will cost?
If for any reason you do not qualify for SAAS funding our fees are as follows for students living in UK or the European Union:
|Server 2008 (can be paid in instalments)||£400+VAT|
|Full MCSA Package (can be paid in instalments)||Please Enquire|
Fees are payable in advance at the start of course unless otherwise agreed.
We also provide flexible fee instalments to help students in paying their fee.
There are a number of other funding opportunities available to UK and EU students to help them to pay for their studies. Contact the college for more details.