Latest Update: PAGE UPDATED ON 22nd MAY, 2020
PearsonVUE testing at ITPT will reopen from 28th May 2020.
Test centre procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
Due to the current-19 pandemic, all candidates are requested to observe the followings to protect themselves and others;
- You must maintain the social distancing guidance of 2m (6ft) from each other at all times specially during your admission process by the exam proctor.
- You must wear a face mask or face covering in the test centre and while taking your test. We are unable to provide face masks to candidates so it is your own responsibility to bring one for yourself. Test administrator will inspect the face mask / covering/ visor both before and after the exam.
- You are allowed to wear disposable gloves during your test. Please bring along your own should you like to use it as we won’t be providing. Test administrator will inspect the gloves both before and after the exam, and the gloves will be disposed of in front of the proctor upon test completion.
Please note: exams availability is limited at this time because we are following social distancing guidelines and government guidance.
Centre Health & Safety measures:
- All candidates are reminded to wash their hands or utilise hand sanitizer upon arrival at the centre, from the following dispensing stations;
- Hand sanitizers are available, one in the waiting area and another at the check-in desk.
- Wash basins are located in the waiting area.
- Wipes to clean work stations will be provided at the check-in desk.
- Disinfectant/antibacterial spray and paper tissues are provided for hard & soft surface cleaning purposes
- Cleaning and disinfecting procedures in between all testing appointments
- We will enforce social distancing recommendations where & when it is appropriate
SQA’s HNC/HND Courses:
HNC/HND classes will continue virtually and instructors will be in touch for assessments.
Part-time vendor-neutral Courses:
Ongoing classes will still continue virtually, with exception to the courses where hands-on is necessary. For hands-on delivery courses, we will be in touch with students to offer specific timings for hands-on practice.
ITPT Social Media Update:
The information provided reflects current Scottish Government advice. If you have any concerns about your own health, please consult with your own GP (in hours) or NHS 24 (out of hours).
For general information, you can call the NHS coronavirus hotline on 0800 028 2816 or visit the NHS Inform website.
How to contact us:
We are still open Monday to Friday, and can be contacted via following modes:
0131 552 5800, 0131 552 5558
07910074185 (Text / WhatsApp)
0141 429 2922
07437464183 (Text / WhatsApp)
VIA Live Chat
Live chat is also available 09:00 – 05:00 (Monday – Friday)
firstname.lastname@example.org (HNC/HND course Enquiry)