The CompTIA Network + Certification is a type of certification for network technicians and proves the competence of its holders in the above mentioned areas. It is an advantage providing proof of the adequate knowledge and skills technicians possessing it have, and it is a benefit that enhances their eligibility when they apply for jobs. With the comprehensive number of networks functioning in all types of organisations and companies, network technicians need IT certification on a mid-level to demonstrate their competence in the fields of networks design, network cabling, setup of network hardware, installation, network support and troubleshooting.
Who is this course for?
The perfect starting place for those interested in a career in networking, the Network+ certification validates competency in networking and introduces candidates to a variety of core technologies used by most businesses in practical.
Required: There are no required prerequisites for Network+ certification.
Recommended: It is recommended for CompTIA Network+ candidates to have the following:
1) CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent knowledge, though
2) CompTIA A+ certification is not required.
3) Have at least 9 to 12 months of work experience in IT networking
Exams & Recommended Training:
Candidates can choose any of the following exam certifications:
Exam Title: CompTIA N+
Exam Code: N10 – 007
The CompTIA Network+ certification ensures that the successful candidate has the important knowledge and skills necessary to:
• Design and implement functional networks
• Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
• Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
• Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
• Implement network security, standards, and protocols
• Troubleshoot network problems
• Support the creation of virtualized networks
Mode of Learning:
ELearning/Online Distance Learning
What we will be providing?
1. Online integrated course materials
2. Assisted by Tutor
3. Moodle Access
4. Office 365 1TB of space for the course work
SAAS Course Funding:
This course is funded by SAAS part time fee agency which is available to eligible individuals only:
SAAS General funding eligibility requirement:
1. You have to be a resident of Scotland
2. Either employed and earning less than 25k a year or can be unemployed as well
3. Have not used the SAAS funding in this Academic Year.
For more information on this, please visit the following link:
To check your funding eligibility:
Please follow the below link to check your course funding eligibility.
How to apply?
Please post your application forms along with the required supporting documents at the following address:
IT Professional Training (ITPT) – Edinburgh Centre
62 West Harbour Road,
IT Professional Training (ITPT) – Glasgow Centre
50 Darnley Street,
If you have any questions in regards to the above than please ask. Our Edinburgh office is open Monday to Saturday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Edinburgh: 0131 552 5558 – 552 5800
Glasgow: 0141 429 2922