Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is a certification program for entry-level network engineers that helps maximize your investment in foundational networking knowledge and increase the value of your employer’s network. CCNA Routing and Switching is for Network Specialists, Network Administrators, and Network Support Engineers. The CCNA Routing and Switching validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks.
Install, configure, and support an organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet system or a segment of a network system. Maintain network hardware and software. Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. May supervise other network support and client server specialists and plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures.
Exams and Progression Routes
A candidate can also appear for ICND1 after the first two modules and ICND2 after completing the remaining two modules.
Basic Networking Knowledge
Exams & Recommended Training
Routing & Switching Ver3
Routing & Switching
Routing & Switching
1.0 Network Fundamentals
2.0 LAN Switching Technologies
3.0 Routing Technologies
4.0 WAN Technologies
5.0 Infrastructure Services
6.0 Infrastructure Security
7.0 Infrastructure Management
Please email us for the detailed course contents.
SQA Framework for CCNA Course:
The Cisco program also offers a number of shorter curricula which are related to SQA HN Units and is known as Professional Development Award in Network Technology (PDA Network Technology) . These are also assessed by means of restricted response questions and practical labs and so can give credit transfer to complete units. The total credit of 64 can be achieved on passing SQA exams successfully at no additional cost..
Hands on Experience
Hands on experience on live Cisco Routers & Switches will also be provided under Cisco Instructors supervisions.
What ITPT will be providing?
* Course materials
* Lab based experience
* Work Shops
* Hands out during the course delivery
* Access to ITPT Students Website Portal
* Volunteer work experience (provided if offer by any of our IT Support Associates)
* In house course completion certificate will be awarded on successful completion.
* Work experience letter will be awarded if attended.
* One to one interaction with the instructor (for special required students)
* Disabled candidates accommodations
* Job hunting help is aligned with our courses.
* Extra days to use ITPT labs besides their normal course days
* Borrowing books
* CV building help.
This course will be delivered 1day a week, 7 hours a week, one full classroom.
4 months in total plus mock exam (2weeks), Week Day, Evening & Weekend classes.
Modes of Course Delivery & Attendance:
ITPT is currently providing different method of learning opportunities to our clients. Many people are looking for learning diversity to enhance their qualifications, but they don’t have the time to take on full-time instructor led study or attending courses regularly at their appropriate venues.
Online, distance and blended learning is a popular solution helping busy people study flexibly around their needs and requirements. We want to be the first choice for those potential online and distance learners so we are introducing variety of different study channels so the people can facilitate themselves accordingly.
Modes of Course Delivery
Modes of Attendance
1. Instructor Led learning
1. Blended learning
1. Distance Blended Learning
Method of Provision/ Student Support:
We have made available diverse and flexible learning methods to accommodate a wider variety of learners:
ITPT Moodle Access:
We provide MOODLE access to students where they can access the following;
1. lecture Recordings
2. Lecture PowerPoint
3. Course Materials
5. Group Chat
6. Expert Advice
* Support Available for Instructor led, blended & distance learning are:
1. Direct telephone support with allocated mentor (during working hours)
2. Email support
3. ITPT Student Portal that can be accessed via ITPT Website
4. Study Materials (Hard Copy)
5. Online materials (Soft copy)
6. Work shop
7. Instructor Slides available on our students portal
8. Expert Advice
9. Group Project (Team Work)
Our Courses & Training Classes Suit the following:
The IT training classes which we are currently offering are suitable for a wide range of candidates including:
* School leavers
* Adult returnees to education
* Individuals who intend to leave school and further their career path in a college or equivalent
* Individuals who are in employment and wish to enhance their career prospects
* Individuals who wish to start a new career in IT
* Individuals who wants to get promotion at work
* Individuals who wants to upgrade in their IT skills
* Individuals who intend to progress their career after the study of either the NQ in Computing, the NQ in Information Systems
* Individuals who intend to progress their career after the study of the PDA into further study at HN level
* Individuals who wish to study on a part-time (day or evening) or day-release mode
SAAS Part Time full funding is also available for this course.
[saas_logo]Our Vendors Neutral Cisco Courses are funded by:
Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS)
Please visit the SAAS website to see your eligibility.
Direct link for funding application form:www.saas.gov.uk/forms_and_guides/part_time.html
Students intending to use a Part Time Fee Grant to fund their studies should apply for this as soon as possible and prior to the start date of their course. When you have completed the application form an ITPT Course/Guidance Adviser from the IT Professional Training is required to complete the relevant section to authorise your application to SAAS within the deadline, if your application is successful you will be sent an award letter which you should then submit to our Finance department to complete payment.
In some cases we do allow students to enrol and wait for the funding to process if the course date is near or gone past so please contact us to discuss this with ITPT administrators.
What ITPT do to help students for SAAS funding application forms?
We help our students in filling forms so don’t worry just make an appointment and pop along, our dedicated course consultants will be happy to assist you accordingly.
Course Tuition Fees: If not applicable for the SAAS Part Time Funding
If any student do not qualify for the SAAS, DWP or SDS funding then they can also self-finance this course. Please contact us for the price £650.00 and available in manageable instalments.
There is further discounts if there a group of students or delegates from the company like to attend this course.
For more information please do contact us on 0131 552 5558 / email@example.com