This is an 18 weeks course that provides the required knowledge and skills to design and build a complete web application and become a Full Stack Developer. This Web Development course is quite comprehensive and suitable for you even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery.
• Front-End Web Development
• HTML 5
• CSS 3
• Bootstrap 4
• Git, GitHub and Version Control
• Backend Web Development
• Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and MongoDB Atlas
The features of the course include: practical exercises and labs, easy to understand lessons. This course is adequate to provide trainees with the required knowledge and practical skills to be a Full Stack Web developer. You’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies that are used in large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix. The course will build your website programming knowledge while making real world websites and web apps.
SQA’s PDA Exam:
On the completion of this course you can sit in the PDA Software Development SCQF Level 7 exam and by passing it you get your Personal Development Award (PDA) certificate from SQA.
Who this course is for:
• If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
• If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
• If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with the latest frameworks and NodeJS
• If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about web development
SAAS Part Time Course Funding:
This course is funded by SAAS part time funding which is available to eligible individuals only and they do not need to pay it back as this is a grant not a student loan. This is different from the full time funding which can be applied by even someone previously granted fulltime funding for a degree, postgrade or any other full time studies (HNC/HND) etc.
• Please note that you can only use SAAS Part Time funding for one course per academic year.
• SAAS academic year starts from Aug to July.
SAAS General funding eligibility requirement:
1. You have to be a resident of Scotland
2. Either employed and earning less than 25k a year or can be unemployed as well
3. Have not used the SAAS funding in this Academic Year.
For more information on this, please visit this link:
If any student do not qualify for the SAAS, DWP or SDS funding then they can also self-finance this course. Please contact us for the price.
How to Apply For the Course and Its Funding:
Step 1 – Funding Eligibility Self-Assessment (Optional):
Check your funding eligibility here to make sure you are eligible for the funding to study for totally free
Step 2 – Get Registered (Mandatory) :
Registration involves completion of application forms.
Book an Appointment:
To apply and register for this course please book an appointment for course registration. To Book course registration appointment online, follow the link below:
Our appointment hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 am – 05:00 pm and Saturday 10:00 am to 03:00 pm
If you cannot book an appointment and like to apply by Post instead than please let us know and we will send you the forms via email.
Our Contact details:
Phone: 0131 552 5558 – 552 5800
Address: 62 West Harbour Road, Granton, Edinburgh EH5 1PW