This course is designed to provide the student with the necessary tools and skills required to attain an ITIL v3 Foundation certificate. The ITIL foundation course is designed to enable an individual to understand the importance of service management, both to the IT service provider, and to its customers.
Students will also be introduced to the service lifecycle, its processes, and the functions which carry out those processes. Specifically, it shows how the ITIL best practice framework can be used to improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of service management in every type of organization.
• Service Strategy
• Service Design
• Service Transition
• Service Operation
• Continual Service Improvement
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
• Generic concepts and definitions
• Selected processes
• Selected functions
• Selected roles
• Technology and architecture
• Competence and training
• Service management as a practice
• The ITIL service lifecycle
• Key principles and models
Learning &Teaching Methods
• Students will review ITIL v3 Foundation course, and develop advanced knowledge, this will be re-enforced with practical implementations of key principles.
• Where possible, virtual environments will be used to create real-life integrated environments in which students can learn to integrate security in a safe and controlled manner.
• The exam at the end will be involved understanding the design, implementation, evaluation and critical analysis of ITIL v3 Foundation.
• Students can download at the start of the module, an e-Book, teaching pack, and so on. Full on-line support is integrated. The package also contains tests, stimulating challenges, demonstration movies, and automated updates.
Upon completion of course and passing of the ITIL v3 Foundation exam. The student will be able to advance their career in their present jobs or be able to pursue roles in jobs such as:
1. Systems Administrator
2. Network Administrator
3. 3rd Line IT Support
4. Computer Network Specialist
What ITPT will be providing?
==> Course materials
==> Lab based experience
==> Work Shops
==> Hands out during the course delivery
==> Access to ITPT Students Website Portal
==> Volunteer work experience (provided if offer by any of our IT Support Associates)
==> In house course completion certificate will be awarded on successful completion.
==> Work experience letter will be awarded if attended.
==> One to one interaction with the instructor (for special required students)
==> Disabled candidates accommodations
==> Job hunting help is aligned with our courses.
==> Extra days to use ITPT labs besides their normal course days
==> Borrowing books
==> CV building help.
This course will be delivered 1day a week, 4 – 7 hours a week, one full classroom.
4 months in total, Week Day, Evening & Weekend classes.
Modes of Course Delivery & Attendance:
ITPT is currently providing different method of learning opportunities to our clients. Many people are looking for learning diversity to enhance their qualifications, but they don’t have the time to take on full-time instructor led study or attending courses regularly at their appropriate venues.
Online, distance and blended learning is a popular solution helping busy people study flexibly around their needs and requirements. We want to be the first choice for those potential online and distance learners so we are introducing variety of different study channels so the people can facilitate themselves accordingly.
Modes of Course Delivery Modes of Attendance
1. Instructor Led learning 1. Part Time
2. Blended learning 2. Weekends
3. Distance Blended Learning
Method of Provision/ Student Support:
We have made available diverse and flexible learning methods to accommodate a wider variety of learners:
ITPT Moodle Access:
We provide MOODLE access to students where they can access the following;
1. lecture Recordings
2. Lecture PowerPoint
3. Course Materials
5. Group Chat
6. Expert Advice
Our Courses & Training Classes Suit the following:
The IT training classes which we are currently offering are suitable for a wide range of candidates including:
• Individuals who intend to leave school and further their career path in a college or equivalent
• Individuals who are in employment and wish to enhance their career prospects
• Individuals who wish to start a new career in IT
• Individuals who wants to get promotion at work
• Individuals who wants to upgrade in their IT skills
• Individuals who intend to progress their career after the study of the PDA into further study at HN level
• Individuals who wish to study on a part-time (day or evening) or day-release mode
SAAS Part Time full funding is also available for this course.
Our Vendors Neutral Cisco Courses are funded by:
Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS)
Please visit the SAAS website to see your eligibility.
Direct link for funding application form:www.saas.gov.uk/forms_and_guides/part_time.html
Students intending to use a Part Time Fee Grant to fund their studies should apply for this as soon as possible and prior to the start date of their course. When you have completed the application form an ITPT Course/Guidance Adviser from the IT Professional Training is required to complete the relevant section to authorise your application to SAAS within the deadline, if your application is successful you will be sent an award letter which you should then submit to our Finance department to complete payment.
In some cases we do allow students to enrol and wait for the funding to process if the course date is near or gone past so please contact us to discuss this with ITPT administrators.
What ITPT do to help students for SAAS funding application forms?
We help our students in filling forms so don’t worry just make an appointment and pop along, our dedicated course consultants will be happy to assist you accordingly.
Course Tuition Fees: If any individual is not applicable for the SAAS Part Time Funding
If any student do not qualify for the SAAS, DWP or SDS funding then they can also self-finance this course. Please contact us for the price and manageable instalments option is also available.
There is further discounts if there is a group of students or delegates from the company like to attend this course.
For more information please do contact us on 0131 552 5558 / email@example.com