This course is designed to provide the student with the necessary tools and skills required to attain a MCSA: Windows Server 2012 Certification. The MCSA certificate is designed to accommodate a wide range of students, from pure novices in the realm of Windows Server Implementation to experienced Administrators looking to add this certification to their portfolio to aid towards their career ascension.
Learning &Teaching Methods
• Students will review a number of difference implementations for Windows Server 2012, and develop advanced knowledge in these, this will be re-enforced with practical implementations of key principles.
• Where possible, virtual environments will be used to create real-life integrated environments in which students can learn to integrate security in a safe and controlled manner.
• The exam at the end of each course will involve understanding the design, implementation, evaluation and critical analysis of Windows Server 2012.
• Students can download at the start of the module, an e-Book, teaching pack, and so on. Full on-line support is integrated. The package also contains tests, stimulating challenges, demonstration movies, and automated updates.
Courses Covered AND Progression
Each individual course has an exam which upon completion provides the student with a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Certificate. In order for the student to attain a MCSA: Windows Server 2012, successful completion of all three exams is required.
70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
70-411 = MCP: Administering Windows Server 2012
70-412 = MCP: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Hands on Experience
All Microsoft labs contain/adhere to the following:
• Microsoft official training content
• Hands-on labs
• In-depth training
• Ask instructor questions in person
• Attend live class in person
The labs are presented in virtual format as compressed Virtual Machines (VM). Usually each Microsoft Unit would have around 12 VMs you would have to download, import, configure and run scripts using powershell. The VMs are run either in:
• Microsoft Hyper-V
• VMware Workstation
• Oracle Virtual Box
What ITPT will be providing? Student Support
• Course delivered by MCT Instructor who has 10 years of industrial experience and also accredited by different Vendors
• We provide MOODLE access to students where they can access lecture Recordings, Lecture PowerPoint, Course Materials and Labs.
• Lab based experience
• Extra days to use ITPT labs besides their normal course days
• Hands out during the course delivery
• Email Support directly with the dedicated Tutor
• In house course completion certificate will be awarded on successful completion
• CPD points if registered as a CPD students
• Students will also have an opportunity to get dedicated SQA credit points on passing the SQA exams or the Microsoft certificate appropriately
• One to one interaction with the instructor (for special required students)
• Disabled candidates accommodations
• Job hunting help is aligned with our courses
• Borrowing books
• CV building help
This course will be delivered 1 day a week, 7 hours, one full classroom.
Modes of Course Delivery & Attendance:
ITPT is currently providing different method of learning opportunities to our clients. Many people are looking for learning diversity to enhance their qualifications, but they don’t have the time to take on full-time instructor led study or attending courses regularly at their appropriate venues.
Online, distance and blended learning is a popular solution helping busy people study flexibly around their needs and requirements. We want to be the first choice for those potential online and distance learners so we are introducing variety of different study channels so the people can facilitate themselves accordingly.
We have made available diverse and flexible learning methods to accommodate a wider variety of learners:
Modes of Learning Modes of Attendance
Instructor Led learning Week Days
Blended learning Weekends
Distance Blended Learning Evening
ITPT Accredited Online Testing Centre:
We are an approved Pearson Vue, Certiport and Nextec (PAN, Castle & PSI) Testing center, PearsonVue & Certiport was established in keeping mind that our students will be anxious to appear in their first IT vendor neutral exams such as Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, VM Ware, Adobe & many others.
Pearson VUE is the leader in computer-based-testing, from online practice tests to high-stakes, proctored exams that require the industry’s most secure testing environments,
Certiport is dedicated to helping people excel and succeed through certification. They are globally recognized credentials and aimed at enhancing individual productivity, marketability, and value. They
Please check your eligibility before you apply any funding.
SAAS: Scottish Awards Agency for Scotland
Apply for SAAS Funding!
Our Higher National Courses are funded by:
Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS)
Please visit the SAAS website to see your eligibility.
Direct link for funding application form:www.saas.gov.uk/forms_and_guides/part_time.html
For further information on the Part Time Fee Grant and to apply please visit the SAAS website, www.saas.gov.uk or call 0300 300 3137.
Course Tuition Fees: If can’t get funding
If any student do not qualify for the SAAS, DWP or SDS funding then they can also self-finance this course.
This course is charged at £450 plus VAT (per module)
Manageable instalments are also available.
For more information please do contact us on 0131 552 5558 / email@example.com