An MCSA is an ideal way for any professional to climb the career ladder and work their way to a position that gives them advanced skills; this qualification will also reveal a number of options for future personal development, as there are a number of ways to push forward to higher qualifications
This course is aimed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain corporate environment. Windows 10 credential demonstrates expertise to configure, manage, and maintain a Windows 10 enterprise system. Learners will also learn how to configure data security, device security, network security, maintenance, and updating and recovering Windows 10.
Before attending this course, learners must have:
• At least six month to one year of experience in the IT field
• Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS) will be a great advantage but not essential
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management will be an advantage
• Understanding of Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals will be an advantage
• Understanding and working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8 and/or Windows 10
• Basic understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax
• Installing and Configuring Windows 10, or have equivalent knowledge (for 2nd part of the 70 – 697)
• Basic awareness of Windows deployment tools (for 2nd part of the 70 – 697)
You will learn how to – 697
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the important new features of Windows 10.
• Install Windows 10.
• Configure a device running Windows 10.
• Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device.
• Manage storage in Windows 10.
• Manage folders and printers.
• Manage apps.
• Manage data security.
• Manage device security.
• Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security.
• Monitor and update Windows 10 devices.
You will learn how to – 698
On course completion, students will be able to;
• Describe the challenges and solutions for desktop and device management in an enterprise environment.
• Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise desktops.
• Manage user profiles and user state virtualization.
• Manage Windows 10 sign-in and identity.
• Manage desktop and application settings by using Group Policy.
• Manage data access for Windows-based devices.
• Manage remote access solutions.
• Configure and manage client Hyper-V.
• Manage Windows 10 devices by using enterprise mobility solutions.
• Manage desktop and mobile clients by using Microsoft Intune.
• Manage updates and endpoint protection by using Microsoft Intune
• Manage application and resource access by using Microsoft Intune
Exam Objective – 697
• Manage Identity
• Plan desktop and device deployment
• Plan and implement a Microsoft Intune device management solution
• Configure networking
• Configure storage
• Manage data access and protection
• Mange remote access
• Mange apps
• Mange updates and recovery
Exam Objectives – 698
• Implement Windows
• Configure and support core services
• Manage and maintain windows
• Configure Hyper-V
• Configure and manage virtual machine high availability
• Implement a server virtualisation infrastructure
• Monitor and maintain a server virtualisation infrastructure
Exam Code & Recommended Training
Each individual course has an exam which upon completion provides the student with a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Certificate;
The exam number and course are:
Exam Required Recommended Training
70-697 70-697-1C (Configuring Windows Devices)
Installing and Configuring Windows 10 [Implementing and Managing Windows 10] OR
70-697-2B (Configuring Windows Devices)
Deploying and Managing Windows 10 Using Enterprise Services
70-698 Installing and Configuring Windows 10
Hands on Experience
Hands on experience on Virtual Servers will be provided under Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) Supervisions.
All Microsoft labs contain/adhere to the following:
• Microsoft official training content
• Hands-on labs
• In-depth training
• Ask instructor questions in person
• Attend live class in person
The labs are presented in virtual format as compressed Virtual Machines (VM). Usually each Microsoft Unit would have around 12 VMs you would have to download, import, configure and run scripts using powershell. The VMs are run either in:
• Microsoft Hyper-V
• VMware Workstation
• Oracle Virtual Box
This course will be delivered 1 day a week, from 13:30 – 17:00
Modes of Course Delivery & Attendance
ITPT is currently providing different method of learning opportunities to our clients. Many people are looking for learning diversity to enhance their qualifications, but they don’t have the time to take on full-time instructor led study or attending courses regularly at their appropriate venues.
Online, distance and blended learning is a popular solution helping busy people study flexibly around their needs and requirements. We want to be the first choice for those potential online and distance learners so we are introducing variety of different study channels so the people can facilitate themselves accordingly.
We have made available diverse and flexible learning methods to accommodate a wider variety of learners:
Modes of Learning Modes of Attendance
Instructor Led learning Week Days
Blended learning Weekends
Distance Blended Learning Evening
ITPT Moodle Access:
We provide MOODLE access to students where they can access the following;
1. Lecture PowerPoint
2. Course Materials
4. Group Chat
5. Expert Advice
What ITPT will be providing?
==> Tutor Led Training
==> Course materials
==> Lab based experience
==> Hands out
==> Access to ITPT Students Website MOODLE Portal
==> In house course completion certificate will be awarded on successful completion
==> CPD students will be receiving CPD certificate & relevant hours
==> Onsite Exam Facility
==> Disabled candidates accommodations
==> Job hunting help is aligned with our courses.
==> Borrowing books
==> CV building help
ITPT Accredited Online Testing Centre
We are an approved authorised Pearson Vue, Certiport and Nextec (PAN, Castle & PSI) Testing center, PearsonVue & Certiport was established in keeping mind that our students will be anxious to appear in their first IT vendor neutral exams such as Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, VM Ware, Adobe & many others.
Please check your eligibility before you apply any funding.
SAAS: Scottish Awards Agency for Scotland
Apply for SAAS Funding!
Our Higher National Courses are funded by:
Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS)
Please visit the SAAS website to see your eligibility.
Direct link for funding application form:www.saas.gov.uk/forms_and_guides/part_time.html
For further information on the Part Time Fee Grant and to apply please visit the SAAS website, www.saas.gov.uk or call 0300 300 3137.
Course Tuition Fees: If can’t get funding
If any student do not qualify for the SAAS, DWP or SDS funding then they can also self-finance this course.
This course is charged at £450 plus VAT (per module)
Manageable instalments are also available.
For more information please do contact us on 0131 552 5558 / [email protected]