Modern Desktop Administrators deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.
Microsoft’s outlines for Windows 10 certification as a “Modern Desktop Administrator Associate” cover two learning paths: the MD-100 path, titled Windows 10, and the MD-101 path, titled Managing Modern Desktops. These outlines have different emphases, but some topics overlap. This mini-course presents a guide to both tracks and synopses of the courses. It also explains the areas of overlap and where the two learning paths differ in terms both of content and emphasis. We conclude with study recommendations for both IT administrators and exam candidates.
This course will cover MD-100 path only.
It is recommended that you earn your Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification prior to training for other Microsoft 365 certifications but it’s not compulsory.
You should have the following skills and experience before sitting this course:
• Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts
• Basic understanding of Operating Systems and Application concepts.
• Experience of using the Windows OS.
• Understanding of M365 workloads
• The ability to deploy, configure, and maintain Windows 10 and non-Windows devices
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: deploy Windows; manage devices and data; configure connectivity; and maintain Windows.
• Deploy Windows
• Manage Devices & Data
• Configure Connectivity
• Maintain Windows
Exam Title: Windows 10
Exam Code: Md100
This MCSA program also offers a number of shorter curricula which are related to SQA HN Units. (PDA Systems Administrator) These are also assessed by means of restricted response questions and practical labs and so can give credit transfer to complete units. The total credits of 48 can be achieved on passing SQA exams successfully at no additional cost.
Hands on Experience
Hands on experience will be provided during the course delivery.
This course will be delivered 1day a week, 3.5 a day, one full classroom.
4 months (16- 18 weeks).
Modes of Course Delivery:
1. Tutor Led learning
2. Blended learning
3. Live Virtual Tutor Led learning
Modes of Attendance:
1. Part Time
Course funding: SAAS: Scottish Awards Agency for Scotland
This course is funded by SAAS part time funding which is available to eligible individuals only;
SAAS General funding eligibility requirement:
1. You have to be a resident of Scotland
2. Either employed and earning less than 25k a year or can be unemployed as well
3. Have not used the SAAS funding in this Academic Year.
• Students do not need to pay it back as this is a grant not a loan.
• This funding is different from the full time funding which can be applied by someone who previously granted for a degree, postgrad or any other full time studies (HNC/HND) etc.
• Part time funding cannot be received on a same session if one is already receiving any part/full time funding for other courses.
• Part Time funding can only be used for one course per academic year.
• SAAS part time funding academic year starts from Aug to July.
For more information on this, please visit this link or for details please refer to the ptfg_notes attached document with this email;
To check your funding eligibility:
Please follow the below link to check if you qualify for the course funding,
Students intending to use SAAS Part Time Fee Grant to fund their studies should apply in prior to the course starting dates. In some cases we allow students to enrol while their funding is in process, if the course starting date is near or already started, (if the place is available).
If you do not qualify for SAAS part-time funding, you have the option to self-fund the course.
Group Learner Discounts:
There is further discounts if there a group of students or delegates from the company wants to attend the course.
What ITPT do to help students for SAAS funding application forms?
We help students in filling forms as well as the photocopying of their supporting documents if required so don’t worry just make an appointment and pop along, our dedicated course consultants will guide you accordingly.
For more information:
Please contact us on 0131 552 5558 – 0131 552 5800 via phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our admin office is open Monday to Friday from 09:00 Am – 05:00 Pm and Saturday from 10:00 Am – 03:00 Pm.
Please contact us on 0141 429 29 22 via phone or email us at email@example.com.
Our admin office is open Monday to Saturday from 09:00 Am – 05:00 Pm.