50 Darnley Street, Glasgow
This course is designed to provide the student with the necessary tools and skills required to attain a MCSA: Windows Server 2012 Certification. The MCSA certificate is designed to accommodate a wide range of students, from pure novices in the realm of Windows Server Implementation to experienced Administrators looking to add this certification to their portfolio to aid towards their career ascension.
Learning &Teaching Methods
• Students will review a number of difference implementations for Windows Server 2012, and develop advanced knowledge in these, this will be re-enforced with practical implementations of key principles.
• Where possible, virtual environments will be used to create real-life integrated environments in which students can learn to integrate security in a safe and controlled manner.
• The exam at the end of each course will involve understanding the design, implementation, evaluation and critical analysis of Windows Server 2012.
• Students can download at the start of the module, an e-Book, teaching pack, and so on. Full on-line support is integrated. The package also contains tests, stimulating challenges, demonstration movies, and automated updates.
Each individual course has an exam which upon completion provides the student with a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Certificate. In order for the student to attain a full MCSA: Windows Server 2012, successful completion of all three exams is required. The exam number and course are:
1) 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
2) 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
3) 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
• Hands on experience will be provided on virtual and live servers.
• This course also provides 80 SCQF credits to students who successfully pass all three exams.
• In house course completion certificate will also be awarded from ITPT
• We also provide MOODLE access to students where they can access lecture Recordings, Lecture PowerPoint, Course Materials and Labs.
SAAS Part Time full funding is available for all three modes of learning.
This course will be delivered every Thursday 09:00 – 13:00 for 16 -18 weeks.
Modes of Learning:
Three different modes of learning is available
• Tutor Led learning
• Blended Learning
• Online Distance Learning