Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) is the credential required by academia and business, recognized globally as the premier credential chosen by individuals seeking to validate their knowledge, skills and abilities relating to the Microsoft Office applications.
Microsoft Office, also known as MS Office or MOS Office, is a popular software suite featuring many desktop publishing programs. It comes with everything that may come into use in a classic office setting, hence the name. Computer users have the option of several different Microsoft Office suites intended for students, home users, small businesses and corporations
Modules you will be studying:
· Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2016
· Working with Microsoft Word 2016
· Working with Microsoft Excel 2016
· Working with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
· Working with Microsoft Access 2016
Why choosing this course?
· Using Microsoft office can allow your business to keep everything filed in a neat and orderly fashion to speed things up
· During your training, we will familiarize you with how to operate each program of the Microsoft Office Suite you enrol in so that you will be comfortable using them on a daily basis
· Microsoft Office can be used to type letters and envelopes, create spreadsheets, make labels, and produce presentations for your home or office
· Candidates may carry forward credit towards the HNC/D Administration and Information Technology or HNC/D Business.
· Alternatively, candidates may progress to the PDA in Office Management and Information Technology at SCQF level 8, if completed PDA information Technology
No Prerequisite required
IT in Business: Word Processing and Presentation Applications
IT in Business: Spreadsheets
IT in Business: Databases
Vendors Neutral Exams:
MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2016
MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2016
MOS: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016
MOS: Microsoft Office Access 2016
Please email us for the detailed course contents.
The total credit of 32 – 40 can be achieved on passing SQA exams successfully at no additional cost.
Hands on Experience:
Hands on experience will also be provided under Microsoft Instructors supervisions on live based scenarios.
This course will be delivered 1day a week, 3 hours a week, one full classroom and will run for 4 months.
Week Day, Evening & Weekend classes.
Modes of Course Delivery:
1. Tutor Led learning
2. Blended learning
3. Distance Blended Learning
Modes of Attendance:
1. Part Time
The MOS core program also offers a number of shorter curricula which are related to SQA standalone HN Units. These are also assessed by means of restricted response questions and practical labs and so can give credit transfer to complete units. Learner can earn up to 32 – 64 credits upon passing all exams successfully. All SQA exams costs are included in the funding.
SAAS Part Time funding is also available for this course which covers the full cost of the training and SQA relevant exams.
Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS)
Please visit the SAAS website to see your eligibility. https://www.saas.gov.uk/part_time/index.htm
Students intending to use SAAS Part Time Fee Grant to fund their studies should apply in prior to the course starting dates. In some cases we allow students to enrol while their funding is in process, if the course date is near or gone past.
Students can also self-finance this course if they do not qualify for the funding. The course fee is £200.00 per Module, and £600 is for the entire suite. This cost can be divided into manageable instalments but this needs to be paid within the course extent. To book the place, first instalment must be paid three weeks before the course starting date.
Group Learner Discounts:
There is further discounts if there a group of students or delegates from the company wants to attend the course.
What ITPT do to help students for SAAS funding application forms?
We help students in filling forms as well as the photocopying of their supporting documents if required so don’t worry just make an appointment and pop along, our dedicated course consultants will be happy to assist you accordingly.
For more information please do contact us on 0131 552 5558 – 0131 552 5800 via phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our admin office is open Monday to Friday from 09:00 Am – 05:00 Pm and Saturday from 10:00 Am – 03:00 Pm.