Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) is the credential required by academia and business, recognized globally as the premier credential chosen by individuals seeking to validate their knowledge, skills and abilities relating to the Microsoft Office applications.
Microsoft Office, also known as MS Office or MOS Office, is a popular software suite featuring many desktop publishing programs. It comes with everything that may come into use in a classic office setting, hence the name. Computer users have the option of several different Microsoft Office suites intended for students, home users, small businesses and corporations
Modules you will be studying:
• Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2013
• Working with Microsoft Word 2013
• Working with Microsoft Excel 2013
• Working with Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
Why choosing this course?
• Using Microsoft office can allow your business to keep everything filed in a neat and orderly fashion to speed things up
• During your training, we will familiarize you with how to operate each program of the Microsoft Office Suite you enrol in so that you will be comfortable using them on a daily basis
• Microsoft Office can be used to type letters and envelopes, create spreadsheets, make labels, and produce presentations for your home or office
• Candidates may carry forward credit towards the HNC/D Administration and Information Technology or HNC/D Business.
• Alternatively, candidates may progress to the PDA in Office Management and Information Technology at SCQF level 8.
No Prerequisite required
IT in Business: Word Processing and Presentation Applications
IT in Business: Spreadsheets
Vendors Neutral Exams:
MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2013 – 418
MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 – 420
MOS: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 – 422
Please email us for the detailed course contents.
The total credit of 32 – 40 can be achieved on passing SQA exams successfully at no additional cost.
Hands on Experience:
Hands on experience will also be provided under Microsoft Instructors supervisions on live based scenarios.
1. Office Administrator
2. Office Secretary
3. Office Assistance
4. Office Support
6. Data Analyst
7. Staff Assistance
8. IT admin
9. Medical Admin
10. Data Entry Operator
11. Data Modeller
12. Microsoft Office Facilitator
What ITPT will be providing?
• Course materials
• Lab based experience
• Hands out
• Access to ITPT Students Website Portal
• Volunteer work experience (if available by any of our associate partners)
• In house course completion certificate will be awarded on successful completion.
• Disabled candidates accommodations
• Job hunting help is aligned with our courses.
• Borrowing books
• CV building help.
This course will be delivered 1day a week, 3 hours a week, one full classroom and will run for 4 months.
Week Day, Evening & Weekend classes.
Modes of Course Delivery & Attendance:
We have made available diverse and flexible learning methods to accommodate a wider variety of learners:
1. Instructor Led learning
2. Blended learning
3. Distance Blended Learning
ITPT Moodle Access:
We provide MOODLE access to students where they can access the following;
1. lecture Recordings
2. Lecture PowerPoint
3. Course Materials
Support Available for Instructor led, blended & distance learning are:
1. Email support
2. ITPT Student Portal that can be accessed via ITPT Website
3. Study Materials (Hard Copy)
4. Online materials (Soft copy)
5. Instructor Slides available on our students portal
6. Group Project (Team Work)
Our Courses & Training Classes Suit the following:
The IT training classes which we are currently offering are suitable for a wide range of candidates including:
• School leavers
• Adult returnees to education
• Individuals who intend to leave school and further their career path in a college or equivalent
• Individuals who are in employment and wish to enhance their career prospects
• Individuals who wish to start a new career in IT
• Individuals who wants to get promotion at work
• Individuals who wants to upgrade in their IT skills
• Individuals who intend to progress their career after the study of either the NQ in Computing, the NQ in Information Systems
• Individuals who intend to progress their career after the study of the PDA into further study at HN level
• Individuals who wish to study on a part-time (day or evening) or day-release mode
SAAS Part Time Courses Funding (Student Awards Agency for Scotland)
SAAS Part Time full funding is also available for this course.
Our Vendors Neutral Cisco Courses are funded by:
Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS)
Please visit the SAAS website to see your eligibility.
Direct link for funding application form:www.saas.gov.uk/forms_and_guides/part_time.html
Students intending to use a Part Time Fee Grant to fund their studies should apply for this as soon as possible and prior to the start date of their course. When you have completed the application form an ITPT Course/Guidance Adviser from the IT Professional Training is required to complete the relevant section to authorise your application to SAAS within the deadline, if your application is successful you will be sent an award letter which you should then submit to our Finance department to complete payment.
In some cases we do allow students to enrol and wait for the funding to process if the course date is near or gone past so please contact us to discuss this with ITPT administrators.
What ITPT do to help students for SAAS funding application forms?
We help our students in filling forms so don’t worry just make an appointment and pop along, our dedicated course consultants will be happy to assist you.
Course Tuition Fees: If not applicable for the SAAS Part Time Funding
If any student do not qualify for the SAAS, DWP or SDS funding then they can also self-finance this course. Please contact us for the price and available in manageable instalments.
For more information please do contact us on 0141 429 2922 / email@example.com
Visit our website: https://www.itpt.co.uk