This course provides the required knowledge and skills to design and build a complete web application and become a Full Stack Developer. You’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies that are used in large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix. The course will build your website programming knowledge while making real world websites and web apps. This Web Development course is quite comprehensive and suitable for you even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery.
No previous knowledge of computer programming is required, but learners would benefit from having previous experience of using computers, for example, the use of office Applications.
Front-End Web Development
Git, GitHub and Version Control
Backend Web Development
Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and MongoDB Atlas
What will you achieve on course completion?
On the completion of this course you can sit in the PDA Software Development SCQF Level 7 exam and by passing it you get your Personal Development Award (PDA) certificate from SQA.
Who this course is for:
· If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
· If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
· If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with the latest frameworks and NodeJS
· If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about web development
Mode of Learning:
ELearning/Online Distance Learning
What we will be providing?
1. Online integrated course materials
2. Assisted by Tutor
3. Moodle Access
4. Office 365 1TB of space for the course work
SAAS Course Funding:
This course is funded by SAAS part time fee agency which is available to eligible individuals only:
SAAS General funding eligibility requirement:
1. You have to be a resident of Scotland
2. Either employed and earning less than 25k a year or can be unemployed as well
3. Have not used the SAAS funding in this Academic Year.
For more information on this, please visit the following link:
To check your funding eligibility:
Please follow the below link to check your course funding eligibility.
How to apply?
Please post your application forms along with the required supporting documents at the following address:
IT Professional Training (ITPT) – Edinburgh Centre
62 West Harbour Road,
IT Professional Training (ITPT) – Glasgow Centre
50 Darnley Street,
If you have any questions in regards to the above than please ask. Our Edinburgh office is open Monday to Saturday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Edinburgh: 0131 552 5558 – 552 5800
Glasgow: 0141 429 2922