This is an 18 weeks course that provides the required knowledge and skills to design and build a complete web application and become a Full Stack Developer. This Web Development course is quite comprehensive and suitable for you even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery.
What will you learn?
* You’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies that are used in large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
* The course will build your website programming knowledge while making real world websites and web apps.
The features of the course include: practical exercises and labs, easy to understand lessons. This course is adequate to provide trainees with the required knowledge and practical skills to be a Full Stack Web developer.
Who should do this course?
* If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
* If you want to start your own start up by building your own websites and web apps.
* If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with the latest frameworks and NodeJS
* If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about web development
* Front-End Web Development
* HTML 5
* CSS 3
* Bootstrap 4
* Git, GitHub and Version Control
* Backend Web Development
* Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and MongoDB Atlas
For detailed course outlines, please request via email.
This course has been organised in conjunction with the PDA Software Development @ SCQF Level 7 so the Learners will have an opportunity to earn 48 SQA credit points & received a certificate from Scottish Qualification Authority when successfully passed all 3 relevant exams.
Modes of Learning:
You have the option of undertaking this course via following learning modes:
1.) Face to Face Classroom based Learning: You will attend the class each week on the day and time mentioned above.
2.) Virtual Learning: Live traditional face to face class will broadcast to all virtual learners each week on a specified time.
3.) Blended Learning: Mixture of Face to face and Virtual learning (must inform when joining the course).
3.) ELearning: is self-paced, you will be completing the course in your own time and do not have to attend any traditional face to face classes or virtual.
SAAS Part Time Course Funding:
This course is funded by SAAS part time funding which is available to eligible individuals only and they do not need to pay it back as this is a grant not a student loan. This is different from the full time funding which can be applied by even someone previously granted fulltime funding for a degree, postgrad or any other full time studies (HNC/HND) etc.
* Please note that you can only use SAAS Part Time funding for one course per academic year.
* SAAS academic year starts from Aug to July.
SAAS General funding eligibility requirement:
1. You have to be a resident of Scotland
2. Either employed and earning less than 25k a year or can be unemployed as well
3. Have not used the SAAS funding in this Academic Year.
For more information on this, please visit this link:
If any student do not qualify for the SAAS, DWP or SDS funding then they can also self-finance this course, please contact us for the price.
How to Apply For the Course and Its Funding:
Step 1 – Funding Eligibility Self-Assessment (Optional):
Please follow the below link to check your funding eligibility;
Step 2 – Get Registered (Mandatory);
Registration involves completion of application forms.
Book an Appointment:
Please follow the below link to book for in-person (physical) or phone appointment (online) with our course consultant who can guide you about the admission & funding process;
Our appointment hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 am – 05:00 pm and Saturday 10:00 am to 03:00 pm..
If you cannot book an appointment and like to apply by Post instead than please let us know and we will send you the forms via email.
Our Contact details:
Phone: 0131 552 55 58 – 552 58 00 (Edinburgh)
Phone: 0141 429 29 22