The new CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ covers the essential business acumen needed to make informed cloud service decisions. It is the only vendor-neutral certification focusing on key business principles, as well as fundamental cloud concepts that validate data-driven cloud recommendations. The exam covers tasks associated with understanding how to increase efficiency, managing costs, and reducing security risks for organizations when making cloud technology decisions.The updated exam has an increased focus on the following topics:
- Business principles, including creating cloud assessments based on financial and business aspects
- Key cloud concepts like principles, networking, storage and design
- A wide range of new technologies related to cloud services
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career.
Interactive and flexible, CertMaster Learn is the ideal first step in your training journey. Instructional lessons are combined with videos, practice questions, and performance-based questions to provide hours of content aligned with the CompTIA exam objectives. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of your strengths and weaknesses.
Lesson 1: Understanding Cloud Computing Concepts
Lesson 2: Applying Cloud Business Principles
Lesson 3: Advising a Cloud Design and Migration
Lesson 4: Operating in the Cloud
Lesson 5: Managing Cloud Governance
Who is this course for?
It is suitable for a wide range of candidates including:
- School leavers
- Adult returnees to education
- Individuals who intend to leave school and further their career path in a college or equivalent
- Individuals who are in employment and wish to enhance their career prospects
- Individuals who wish to start a new career in IT
- Individuals who wants to get promotion at work
- Individuals who wants to upgrade in their IT skills
- Individuals who intend to progress their career after the study of either the NQ in Computing, the NQ in Information Systems
- Individuals who intend to progress their career after the study of the PDA into further study at HN level
No prerequisites required by CompTIA to join this course. We recommend that you have completed the CompTIA A + Course and/or have relevant work experience, basic IT knowledge.
If you would like further information on this then please contact.