This Diploma is a part time qualification which can be done whilst you are in full or part time employment. Most of the learning will take place at your workplace so you can have plenty of prospect to equip yourself with the relevant hands-on practical training. However you will still be required to attend our training centre on a part time basis, which is usually either one day (weekday or weekend) or one full week when required. Learning needs can also be accustomed according to the learner’s expediency.
The Diploma for Information Technology & Telecommunications Professionals at SCQF level 8 provides learners with a qualification that will demonstrate their competency in this area. This diploma will cultivate the learner’s confidence and awareness of the skills that they have acquired, which can be utilised for employment and/or further study accordingly. This Qualification is designed to improve learners IT jobs prospect that fulfil requirements of various employers in IT industry.
Nowaday’s organisations progressively rely more on the internet and intranets to compete in the universal frugality. Increasingly skilled professionals are obligatory to keep networks efficiently and impeccably. These organisations seek thoroughly trained and certified individuals with the latest IP technology skills to ensure technical proficiency and to provide the resource to protect their task critical operations.
- No prior qualifications are required to undertake this qualification, although experience in, or knowledge of, the subject would be an advantage.
- This can also vary depending on the specific job and framework.
If you do not have any formal qualification than this is not necessarily a barrier to entry – get in touch with us to discuss your situation.
Who does this qualification suit to?
This programme is ideally suited to those employed in the IT sector, learners in FE, individuals who are currently in employment and who wish to obtain a formal qualification or employers who wish their employees to obtain specialist training in this field.
- Fully understand the requirements of your current role for which you training for
- Achieve new skills through hands-on practical;
- We provide Cisco devices such as Routers/Switches/Security to achieve hand on
- We have a work shop where we provide all type of PC, Laptop spare parts to our clients to get experience. Students will get the chance to assemble and disassemble desktop and /Laptop computers under the supervision of our experienced Instructors
- Acquire double help and support from both your employer and ITPT
- Obtain professional training whilst earning a wage
- Diplomas are highly valued by employers and can also count towards membership of professional bodies and other employer organisations
- To gain vendors professional certifications such as Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle etc.
- Apprentices could also choose to take up further study — such as an university degree
- Your qualification is accredited by the Scottish Qualifications Authority
- By investing in you, your employer is investing in their own future success
- Your training will help you carry out your job more efficiently
- Your qualification is tailored specifically to the employer and relevant industry sector meaning you’ll have all the skills they requisite
This diploma can be structured in a variety of ways depending on the subject area and the employer’s requirements. However programmes will usually include a Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ) at level 4 which will relate directly to the specific job or role you currently have. This will be assessed on your skills in the workplace or at our training centre.